Last Updated: June 23, 2023
- Personal Information We Collect, How We Use It, How Long We Keep It, and How We Share It
Through your use of the Services, we collect personal information (information that identifies you or relates to you as an identifiable individual and includes the term “personal data” as such is defined under US privacy law) as you use our Services to:
- Request Access to the Quench Portal. In order to register for portal access, we will collect from you your identifiers (name, business name, business email address, business physical address, business telephone number), account number, and your online account information (username and password). We collect this information to administer your account, to communicate with you, to validate your credentials and authenticate you when you log into our website, to keep track of your purchases, and to determine future products and services that may be of interest to you (i.e., account profiling). To opt-out of profiling please email us at CustomerCare@quenchonline.com . We share this information with our third-party customer relationship management platform service provider to assist with managing Quench’s relationship with you. We will retain your account information for our retention period unless we receive a request to delete this information and no exception to your right to deletion applies.
- Communicate with you by telephone. When you communicate with us by telephone on a recorded line, with your consent, we will collect your identifiers (name) and auditory information (recording of your voice). We will retain this information for our retention period, or less if we have received a request to delete this information (and there is no applicable exception to deletion).
- Request Pricing. When you request a quote through our Websites, we collect from you your identifiers (name, email address, company name, and postal code). We will use this information to communicate with you about your pricing request. We will retain this information for our retention period, or less if we have received a request to delete this information (and there is no applicable exception to deletion).
- Schedule a Meeting. When you schedule a meeting with Quench through our Websites we will collect from you your identifiers (name, email address, telephone number, ZIP code, company name), and anything else you share in form. We will share this information with our third party scheduling provider. We will retain this information for our retention period, or less if we have received a request to delete this information (and there is no applicable exception to deletion).
- Fulfill your purchases. When you make a purchase through the Website, we will collect your identifiers (name, company name, title, email address, physical address, telephone number) and, through our third-party payment processor, your payment card information (masked payment card number, card type, name on card, customer wallet token, and expiration date) or financial account information (account number and routing number). We will use this information to complete, fulfill, manage and communicate with you about your transactions, check your credit (if necessary), and process payments. We share this information with our third-party payment and shipping providers to collect your payment and fulfill your orders. We will retain your identifiers and financial information for our retention period, or less if we receive a request to delete this information (and there is no applicable exception to deletion).
- Subscribe you to our monthly newsletter and marketing communications. If you sign up to receive marketing communications from us, we will collect your identifiers (name) and contact information (e-mail) to send you e-mail marketing communications. If you wish to unsubscribe from future e-mail marketing communications, you can click on the “Unsubscribe” hyperlink located in each e-mail marketing communication. We share your identifiers and contact information with our third party marketing providers who send you marketing emails on our behalf. Please note that we will continue to send you notifications related to product recalls, notifications that are necessary to the Services, or notifications regarding requested products or services. We will retain this information for our retention period, or less if we receive a request to unsubscribe or delete this information (and there is no applicable exception to deletion).
- Hire employees. When you apply for employment with Quench, we will collect your personal identifiers (name, email address, physical address, telephone number) and your professional or employment information (resume, cover letter, employment history, educational history). We use this personal information to assess and manage your application with Quench, to communicate with you regarding your candidacy, and as necessary to comply with the law.
- Administer the live chat. When you use the Live Chat functionality of the Websites, we will collect your identifiers (name and email address), and any information you disclose in your communications with us. We do not share this information with any third parties other than the chat provider. We will retain this information for our retention period, or less if we have received a request to delete this information.
- Provide customer service online. When you contact our Customer Service department by e-mail or online message, we collect from you, your identifiers (name, address, phone number, and email address) and any other information you choose to include in your correspondence. We use this personal information to respond to your questions or inquiries, troubleshoot where necessary, and address any issues you may have. We do not share this information with any third parties except our e-mail provider. We will retain this information for our retention period, or less if we have received a request to delete this information (and there is no applicable exception to deletion).
- Association of National Advertisers opt-out registration: https://dmachoice.thedma.org/;
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) Opt-Out: https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp;
- Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) Opt-Out: https://optout.aboutads.info.
Quench may also use the personal information collected for the above purposes to comply with the law and for other limited circumstances as described in HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- How We Share Your Personal Information
A. Information Sharing Generally
In addition to the specific third-party sharing outlined above, Quench shares personal information in the following general scenarios:
- With service providers: We share your personal information with our service providers that assist us in providing the Services, such as our payment processors, IT support, order fulfilment and delivery providers and/or product vendors, website, email, and text message marketing providers, credit reporting agencies (if applicable), customer service providers, data analytics providers, communications providers, online scheduling provider, cloud and hosting providers, and email providers. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their services, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection laws.
- Within Quench: Where necessary, we share your personal information within Quench for legitimate business purposes, to the extent permitted by law, in order to efficiently carry out our business, and we may share your information with our affiliates for cross-marketing purposes.
- In the event of a corporate reorganization: In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our organization, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our assets, we would share your personal information with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. We will also share your personal information with third parties if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
- With your consent: Apart from the reasons identified above, we may request your permission to share your personal information for a specific purpose. We will notify you and request consent before you provide the personal information or before the personal information you have already provided is shared for such purpose. You may revoke your consent at any time with effect going forward.
B. Information Sharing Pursuant to the CCPA/CPRA
Sharing in the Last Twelve (12) Months
For a Business Purpose. In the preceding twelve (12) months, Quench has disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- We have disclosed your personal identifiers, internet and other network activity information, geolocation data, financial or payment card information, professional or employment information, commercial information, and customer records information to service providers that perform services on our behalf. These service providers include our payment processors, IT support, order fulfilment and delivery providers and/or product vendors, employment verification provider, website, email, and text message marketing providers, credit reporting agencies (if applicable), customer service providers, online scheduling provider, communications providers, cloud and hosting provider, and email provider.
- We have disclosed your internet or other electronic network information to our IT support to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and to identify and repair website errors that impair functionality.
- We have disclosed your internet or other electronic network information, commercial information to our IT support and data analytics provider to maintain, improve, and upgrade Quench Services.
3. Your Information Choices
In addition to the specific information choices outlined above, you have more options as to how your information is used in the following scenarios:
- Location settings: You can prevent your mobile device from sharing your location data by adjusting the permissions on your mobile device or within the Services
- Push notifications: If you have enabled push notifications, you may disable these at any time by updating your device settings
- Opt out of Sharing with Affiliates and Partners: If you are a California resident and wish to opt out of us sharing your personal identifiers with our marketing partners, please refer to the RIGHTS OF CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS.
4. RIGHTS OF CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
The California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA) entitle California residents to certain rights. To the extent the CPRA applies to our processing of your personal information, you are entitled to the following rights:
- Right to Access/Know. You have the right to request what personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, and sold about you, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Deletion. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information that we collect or maintain, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive your request to delete and confirm your identity, we will delete (and notify any service providers or third parties, who we have shared or sold your personal information to, to delete) your personal information, unless an exception applies under applicable law.
- Right to Opt-Out of Sale/Sharing. You have the right to opt-out of the sale or sharing of your personal information to third parties, including for targeted advertising. Quench does not have actual knowledge that it sells or shares personal information of minors under the age of sixteen (16) years. To exercise your right to opt-out of the sale or sharing of your personal information visit Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. You have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment if and when you exercise your rights to access, delete, opt-out, correct, or limit use of sensitive personal information under the CPRA.
- Right to correct: You have the right to correct inaccurate personal information that we collect or maintain.
Exercise Your Rights
To exercise your rights, you may email us at CustomerCare@quenchonline.com . For requests submitted, you must provide us with sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected the personal information and describe your request with sufficient detail to allow us to properly evaluate and respond to it. Our privacy portal will guide you through the process, asking for information such as name, email address, and phone number, so that we may identify you and process your request. If we are not able to verify your identity for access and deletion requests with the information provided, we may ask you for additional pieces of information.
To opt out of the sale or sharing of your personal information, visit Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information.
If you are using an authorized agent to submit a CCPA/CPRA privacy request, please provide written permission, signed by the consumer, authorizing the agent to submit the request.
5. Nevada Residents
If you are a consumer in the State of Nevada, you may request to opt-out of the current or future sale of your personal information. We do not currently sell any of your personal information under Nevada law, nor do we plan to do so in the future. However, you can submit a request to opt-out of future sales by contacting us at CustomerCare@quenchonline.com regarding the sale of such information. Please include “Opt-Out Request Under Nevada Law” in the subject line of your message.
6. Information Security
We implement and maintain reasonable security measures, such as access controls and encryption, to protect the personal information we collect and maintain. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the information we have collected from you.
7. Protection of Children's Personal Information
We do not knowingly or specifically request or collect personally identifiable information from or about children and do not market specifically to children.
8. Policy Changes and Applicability
If you have any questions or objection as to how we collect and process your personal information, please contact us at CustomerCare@quenchonline.com.